Monday, March 14, 2011

Writing Update

So I have been really good the last few weeks, and have started writing consistently on a couple different stories. The first is an Epic Fantasy about a royal child that his uncle takes and raises because he is slated to be sacrificed. I get up early in the morning and write for about an hour. So I am able to get about 500 words each day. The second story is a middle grade story that I write around 250 words during my lunch at school. It is a snarky tale of a young man who learns self-esteem through an experience into a fantasy realm.

Daylight savings messed me up a little, but so far I have the first chapter of each story done. I hope to have 5000 total words this month and a good chapter to submit to my writing group at Farland's Writer's Group Forums next month. Now on to my writing group critiques...

No comments:

Post a Comment